Sunday, May 4, 2014

S.S 8


Come one, come all! Welcome to another rousing rendition of Sunday Stunners. This week has been interesting, it has mainly consisted of working out with sporadic frenzies of horrendous eating. I mean who does over an hour of HIIT exercises and then later that night eats pizza, fries and chocolate? Apparently I do. 
Besides the whole ups and downs in the "healthy department" it's been quite a week for beauty products in my life. Here's what stunned me the most:

Philosophy's Loveswept Eau de Toilette Spray: 
This is my new spring scent, now I'm not normally a Philosophy girl but for some reason this perfume struck my fancy. It's light and springy yet has warm undertones that make it a bit of a mix between sweet and sensual. Although I must say it doesn't last too terribly long on the skin, after a few hours I feel the need to reapply. So keep that in mind if you are considering this scent. 

Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush: 
This little baby was one of my first ever makeup brushes. I'm a bit nostalgic about her, y'all. She came in a "beginners makeup brush set" many, many moons ago and I've loved her ever since. This brush is actually the only one I have left of that set, although I do believe they sell it separately now too.  The bristles are soft and fluffy and apply blush like a dream. I like to call this one an oldie but a goodie! 

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette: 
I've used this palette allll week and I've re-fallen in love with it. More specifically the texture and pigmentation of the shadows. They are simply dreamy, I find this to be true for most Urban Decay shadows. They're a crowd pleaser, thats for sure! I have actually been using the Naked 2 Palette on a TON of prom clients, it is the most universal palette for any glamour look. But really it is the blending ability of the shadows is that has really sold me on Urban Decay. 

I hope you wonderful folks have an even more wonderful week. 

Xoxo,
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment