Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Things I'm Still Hunting For


Does the perfect "thing" exist? Does "perfect" exist? I think each and every person has their own idea of what "perfect" is. Because there is no one perfect thing.  So here is my list of things that I'm still on the hunt for. Oh, and a random picture of a rose from my garden. The perfect rose, maybe?

1. The perfect under eye concealer. Please, one that doesn't crease, covers well and has lasting power ? pleaseeee

2. A travel buddy. There HAS to be someone in the world that wants to eat their way around the globe too. C'mon now, anyone!

3. The perfect foundation; one that is light in texture, matches my skin tone, covers my discoloration and lasts longer than five hours before breaking up on my face. 

4. A Tan-in-a-Can that actually looks like a tan. I've yet to find a self tanner that does't look fake. Oh, you were just at the beach for a week? Your orange wrists deceive you..

5. A delicious tasting pizza that doesn't make you fat, for the love of God this is 2014. If we don't have this, what do we have? 

6.  A spray that gives you instant beach goddess hair. This is just necessary. Really. 

7. An eye cream that actually gives you the results it promises. My dark circles are still here, why yes my fine lines are still here and by golly my eyes are still puffy. So what exactly did this eye cream do? 

So y'all that was my list of things I'm still on the look out for. Let me know if you have any of these elusive products or what you're hunting for too! 

xoxo,
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment