Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My First Makeup Geek Order


I took the plunge, I made my first Makeup Geek order and it was magnificent. If you're in the beauty industry there is a good possibility that you've heard of the newer brand, Makeup Geek. It is made by a beauty blogger and has the quality of high end brands with the price tag of your drugstore favorites. 
I scoured the site for hours (almost 30 minutes) trying to figure out what I should place in my cart first. So many options! I ended up deciding on 5 eyeshadow pans, 1 pigment and 1 Z Palette. 


Cremee Brule, Sea Mist, Peacock, Cocoa Bear, and Cosmopolitan were the pan eyeshadows that inevitably ended up in my cart. Each pan was $5.99...you read that right. A whopping 6 buckaroos, tell me that's not a bargain. 


I also purchased one of the oh-so-famous pigments in the color Utopia, for a total of $6.99. This is a gorgeous black/gold pigment that is almost an exact dupe for Stila's Vintage black-gold Magnificent Metals Foil Finish shadow that cost $30. 

I am so impressed with the quality, color pay off and price tag of all the items. The hype is worth it, seriously. This was the first of many Makeup Geek purchases for me. Next on my "to buy" list will be her brushes, I've heard they rival MAC and beat out Sigma too. Only time will tell! 

Xoxo, 
Haley   


5 comments:

  1. These products look lovely, really want to try some!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never bought anything from this brand but this has made me really want to try it out! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/diamonds-and-dollar-bills-ootd-with.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want to try makeup geek stuff it just looks so good!!! :-)

    www.makeupmountain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! You should try it, I'm dying to try more stuff from the line!

      Delete