Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nars- Kauai


Hello lovely people of the interwebs, today I am bringing you a...I'm not actually sure what to call this. It's not a haul, it's not a review, it's not a tutorial, I'm not sure what it is but we'll go with it. I recently bought this eyeshadow duo from Nars called Kauai and oooh man is she a stunner. 


Would ya look at that. It was love at first swatch. I have only got to use this beauty once since our first meeting but she left a lasting impression all right. The pigmentation is unreal, it stays true to color and the gold lasted all day on my lids. I'm still working with the purple, it's such a unique texture and tone of purple that it's taking me a little bit to figure out the best way to play with it. But we'll get there, don't you worry your little socks off. 


I want to try out this duo a bit more before I give it a full yay or nay review. I will also be posting a look with these shadows to show how they can be used in different ways. But at first attempt I don't think this duo can be used alone it needs some other shadows to play with. 
So I guess we can call this a first impression? Maybe? Who knows, either way I will be back with an update for you guys on Nars duo in Kauai. 

Stay Classy blogosphere 
xoxo,
Haley 



No comments:

Post a Comment