Monday, May 12, 2014

This is Empty too?


I read somewhere recently that "empties" posts were done, they were old news and no one was doing them anymore. But I quite enjoy these types of posts and videos and I was also once told to blog about what I enjoy, so here we are with round 2 of empties. 


Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray:
I do actually love this product and I would repurchase it but the new Make Up Forever setting spray feels sooo much better on the skin. Scoot over Urban Decay, you're not the only one in town with a bomb setting spray. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo:
What was all the hype about? I mean, yeah, it's good and all but it's not the God send everyone was talking about. It got the job done, so I can't be too upset. I'm still on the hunt for a better dry shampoo so I may or may not repurchase. 

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water:
I go through this stuff like actual water, it needs to be made in a jumbo size! Seriously, this is the best makeup remover I have ever used. 


Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara: 
My feelings about this mascara were like a roller coater. One day I was professing my love and the next I was wising to throw it out the window. This is a fickle little mascara, I like it best layered over other mascara's as a final separation and curl aspect of the whole ordeal. I must say I do prefer Tarte's original Lights, Camera, Flashes much better. 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer: 
This was good, real good. It is a nice, lightweight moisturizer that absorbs easily into the skin. That being said I still prefer the plain ole Ultra Repair Cream as my day-time moisturizer. It is a tad thicker and feels a bit more moisturizing to me. 


Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Body Lotion: 
As far as body lotions go this is your run of the mill body lotion, not overly creamy and smells good. I prefer a thicker cream because I'm so dry. Though B&BW summer scents do smell delightful!

Elarila Body Velour: 
I honestly had no idea what the name of this stuff was for the longest time, all I knew is that this felt heavenly on the skin. It is an ultra thick cream that smelled like coconut and mango, yummmm. It leaves you feeling extremely moisturized, it's one of those creams that you use right before bed and when you wake up your skin feels like silk. I bought this at a little shop in Savannah, Georgia and I haven't been able to find it since. *sad face* I would definitely repurchase if I could. 

I hope you lot have a gorgeous week in your corner of the world. Let me know if you've used up anything and would actually buy it again!

Xoxo,
Haley 




3 comments:

  1. i love reading empties posts too! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/fake-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such mixed reviews on the Urban Decay spray, need to get out and try other ones by the sound of it. That MUFE one sounds promising! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUFE one is sooo nice, it's actually a lot like MACs fix plus setting spray!

      Delete