Thursday, March 27, 2014

What Do You Mean It's Empty?


When you squeeze the last drop out of a product there are two feelings; accomplishment or sadness. Accomplishment that you finally finished that entire product, "whew that one lasted forever." Or, sadness that it didn't last longer,"crap, I have to go fork out another $45 for a four use wonder." Personally, when I get to the end of a product I feel a mix of both emotions, accomplishment that I actually finished it and sadness that I used it up already. It's a never ending cycle, really.


These are my most recent products that I actually used up:

Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum: LOVE, this product is made with Vitamin C and is amazing for boosting the complexion.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Trial: This mask was okay, nothing amazing. It was a little too heavy for my fine hair. 

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: Yes, just yes. This primer was wonderful, it felt nice on the skin and helped my makeup last longer. If only the full size didn't cost so much..le sigh

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water: Removes makeup like a champ, I think this was my third bottle and I already have another ready to go.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: Stunning foundation, I will definitely be purchasing this in the coming months. *fancy*

Bath and Body Works Body Lotions: I went a tad bit crazy with their buy three get three free sale. I had 12 of their body lotions at one time...twelve! I really don't even like them that much, they just smell good. The Coconut Lime one is heavenly. Either way I've been trying to go through these bad boys for the past year and I still have three left. Almost there! 

I hope you all are having a lovely Thursday, it's almost the weekend! Parrrtayyy. 

Xoxo, 
Haley



3 comments:

  1. ive heard so many amazing things about the Sephora product... im so tempted to buy some! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-take-3.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely buy some! It removes makeup you didn't even know was still on your face!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete