Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Least Loved List


When you're a makeup hoarder you tend to have a lot of products that you don't actually use, gasp. There is simply no way to use all 50 of the blushes you own all the time. I wouldn't say I fall into that category, I luckily get to try out most products (extensively) before I purchase. Therefore knowing what will work for me and what won't before spending copious amount of money on something I won't use. Hooray! That being said, I still make purchases and then don't use the products. I know, I'm ashamed of myself too. Drumroll please...I bring you my 5 least used products. 

1. The Maybelline Fit Me powder: Does this do anything? It doesn't absorb oil, it doesn't add coverage, it doesn't set my foundation. What does it it? That is the question.

2.  Charlotte Ronson 2x a Charm Blush & Bronzer Duo: This is great in theory, but the colors slide off your face in a matter of minutes, never to be seen again. 

3. Bare Minerals Faux Tan: Can we say orange. As in Cheeto/Dorito orange. Not sexy y'all.

4. Elf Blush in Candid Coral: This blush is actually really nice, I like it a lot. It is a solid dupe for Nars Orgasm, but sadly it's just gone on the back burner. My new goal is to start using it again!

5. MUFE Aqua Shadow Pencils: I had soooo much hope for these, but they're just hard to work with. Maybe they will come in handy at the beach though, since they're water proof and all that jazz.   

I have even more products that are squirreled away and don't see the light of day, but my new goals is to rediscover some of these babies and weed out the ones that really are crap. 
Let the spring cleaning commence! 

xoxo,
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment