Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Favorite Lipstick


Just recently, within the last six months, I've become a lipstick girl. Before that I never bothered with more than chapstick or the occasional lip butter, boring I know. Safe, yes I know that too. But now its all changed! I'll wear red, pink, purple, burgundy, peach, orange, you name it and I'll most likely wear it, at least once.

So when I saw this shade at work amongst the hundreds of other lip colors, it stood out. It's not a super unique shade, rather a quite safe neutral. 

This is the Nars Lipstick in MayFlower, it is a warm toned pink/rose color that when applied to the lip has a sheen, without being overly glossy. While it is not the most pigmented of lip colors it does provide enough color payoff to be noticeable, yet natural.

I've worn this lippie almost everyday for the past two weeks, gasp. This is my first Nars lipstick and I must say, I like it, I do however layer it over a Makeup Forever Aqua Lips Liner to increase the longevity. But over all I love, love, love this color for an everyday lipstick!


If you're in the market, I highly recommend taking a peek at the Nars lip products.
Specifically the color MayFlower, it floats my boat, if ya know what I mean.

Xoxo, 
Haley 





No comments:

Post a Comment