Sunday, March 23, 2014

S.S 4


Do you ever have those days when you want to be left alone to do whatever it is you have to do? That was me today, so I went to a local trail to go for a 3 mile hike to clear my head and whilst I'm mid head clearing (staring at the ground contemplating what I want to do with my life) I run smack-dab into a horse. The horse was in front of me and I was staring at the ground as I pounded down the trail, mind you I had earbuds in so I was zoned out and next thing I know I have a horses ass in my face. So that was my morning. Cheers! 

Now on to the stunners: 

1. This little baby is my Pita Pizza that I've been making for the past two weeks, its delicious and not as bad for the waist line as Dominos would be. It is made with prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes, feta and parmesan cheese all on top of pita. Yaaaas.  

2. Detox Tea and Honey. Why? It's supposed to be good for you and the honey is delightful. So that's that. 

3. My beauty stunners this week: Urban Decay Beauty Balm. Anastasia Brow Wiz. Real Techniques blush brush. Earrings are from a local boutique and I've worn them every day this week. No big deal. 

4. These are my lovely co-workers! We went out to eat hibachi and celebrate our successful year in business. It was a great time and made me realize when you work in a good environment with good people it is represented in the work your team produces. 

I hope you all have a stunning week!

Xoxo,
Haley  

  

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster award - check out my latest blog which will tell you more:) sorry if you've been tagged already. ~Laura~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I love your blog too & thanks for tagging me doll! :)

      Delete