Friday, March 21, 2014

Bread and Butter of Skincare


There are two types of people in the world: People that have a skincare routine and those who do not. It always shocks me how little some of my clients know about skincare; from not washing their face to not knowing they had to take their makeup off every night. It is always astounding. Now, although I do have a skincare routine it's not near as extensive as some. Here it goes:

1. Cleanse
2. Makeup Remover/toner
3. Serum
4. Moisturize
5. Occasional treatment/mask


Currently I'm using and Elizabeth Arden cleanser at night and the Soraya cleansing milk in the morning, for my makeup remover I am still truly in love with the Sephora triple action cleansing water! For my serum I am currently using the Ole Henriksen truth serum and collagen booster and I top it all off with my Josie Maran light argan oil as my moisturizer at night and my First Aid Beauty ultra repair face moisturizer in the am. Thats what I'm using now, but who knows, it could change tomorrow.

Like most women I constantly am changing what I use (besides the cleansing water and the argan oil) but I do feel that there are certain steps that are like the bread and butter of skincare aka necessities. Aka cleansing and moisturizing . Everyone, men and women alike need to cleanse their skin and moisturize it. That's just a fact, Jack. You start with that and your skin will thank you and the heavens will start to sing, trust me.
xoxo, 
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment