Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stunners


Sunday Funday, or shall I say Stunday?! 
This week I've discovered a new favorite foundation, fragrance and lipgloss; Oh my! You know those weeks where you get stuck in a rut and use the same products over and over again? That was me this past week, never the less I still bring you some of my stunners from the past seven days that will hopefully stun you too! 

Clear Coffee Mug:
This gem has been my favorite mug for a few weeks now, I picked it up at Marshalls for a whopping $3.99 and haven't been able to put it down since. Although it does go to show how much cream and sugar I reallllly use in my coffee. Let's just say it's an alarming amount. 


Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss: Streak 
The formulation of the new UD lip glosses are phenomenal, seriously, hands down my favorite. They aren't sticky and goopy, they don't wear off funky and leave a super sexy line and best of all they're nourishing. These lip glosses are made with avocado oil, vitamin E and shea butter; they're like a balm and a gloss had the most perfect little baby. My only complaint is that I wish the colors were a little more pigmented, each color sheers out when you apply it. Streak is a beautiful coral that I pair over a nude lipstick to add a hint of color. You can find these at Sephora for $20.


Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black: 
This is my new favorite fragrance, for the winter at least. It's a sensual scent that lingers on the skin nicely and I swear it smells better over time. It's a little bit vanilla-y and a little bit musk-y but in the most fabulous way, I would definitely recommend giving it a whiff.  


Anchor 'above the knuckle' Ring:
I know, I know I'm late to the above the knuckle ring trend. But trust me, I've hopped on the bandwagon now! They're awesome! Every time I wear this Forever 21 ring someone comments on it, which is great because I'm constantly working with my hands. I am now on the hunt for more, they're a lot harder to find than I thought. 


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua:
Holy Mother of amazing foundation. I'm normally a full coverage kind of girl, I like it to go on thick and cover alllll the blemishes. That being said, this was a stunning foundation. It was extremely light but offered all the coverage my rosy cheeks needed, it gave the skin an airbrushed appearance and it lasted over 9 hours while I was at work.  Like I said, Holy Mother of amazing foundations. I only tried a little sample packet but I'm sold, I will definitely go purchase this once I get my summer color in place. It's wonderful, if you have a face you need to try this! 

Have a stunning week! 
xoxo, 
Haley 


No comments:

Post a Comment