Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mint Julep


When you think of spring what color comes to mind? For me it's mint green and daisy yellow. Though I never think of putting these colors on my eyes, Stila has recently released these colors as part of their smudge stick line for spring. 


Not long after their release I snatched up the mint green color (Mint Julep) and have been loving it ever since! My favorite way to rock the spring color is with a dark smokey eye so that the pastel green really pops. And in typical Stila smudge stick fashion the color stays popping all day long, I wore this particular green in my waterline for an 8hr workday and it didn't budge. This color will look gorgeous on any skin tone and it will seriously pop against tan and deeper skin tones. I plan on using this smudged into the upper lash line and winging it out when I have a nice little tan in the summer months.  


I would recommend the Still Smudge Sticks in any color for anyone looking for a long-wearing waterproof eyeliner. They are truly fabulous! 

xoxo
Haley 


No comments:

Post a Comment