Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wishing

I am having a "no shopping" month. *le sigh* 
So I compiled a list of all the things I would want to buy if I was shopping.
A wish list, if you will.

1. YSL Babydoll Mascara: (It has a longer name but I decided to shorten it) I've heard wonderful things about this mascara and can't wait to try it. 

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation: Yes. Just Yes. I tried this out in a Sephora and it was the most beautiful powder foundation and I swear it looked better as the day wore on. 

3. Lime Crime D'lilac: Gorgeous. Not the most wearable lipstick but gorgeous. 

4. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set: Who doesn't love rose gold is the real question? And rose gold brushes? Come to mama. 

5. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: Stunning foundation, gives you the skin you wish you were born with. 

So here's to saving money and hoping that March speeds by. Cheers!

xoxo,
Haley 



6 comments:

  1. that lipstick looks gorgeous ! cute blog :) id love it if you'd check out mine and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful?! & Thank you hun, I"ll definitely check yours out! :)

      Delete
  2. really want to try the tarte foundation as well!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Be sure to try it with the Airbuki brush that Tarte sells, seriously looks airbrushed!

      Delete
  3. Oh I so want that Tarte foundation as well! Too bad it's difficult to get it shipped to Iceland :(
    PS. I am now following you on bloglovin', love your blog x
    ♥ elín from elin likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no, that sucks because it really is a good foundation! There's no website that you could go through?! & Thank you doll, I love your blog as well! :)

      Delete