Monday, February 24, 2014

Why the Matte Multiple Matters


The hype is real y'all. The new Nars Matte Multiples are all they're cracked up to be! The line boasts seven beautiful matte, but not chalky, cream blushes. They can be applied wet or dry for a multitude of looks. *hint the name* Applying the stick wet will give you a sheered out appearance while applying dry will look darker and creamier. 

While all of the colors in the line are absolutely stunning I could only choose one (for the time being) and decided to go with the ever practical taupe color, Altai, to be used as a cream contour. Who in their right mind doesn't love a good cream contour?! Let me tell ya this hits the nail on the head! The color payoff is a very natural taupe shade that creates the most perfect illusion of sky high cheek bones I personally have ever tried. Another great use for Altai is in the crease of the eye for those "no makeup, makeup" kind of days. It can be applied with a brush or with your fingers, I prefer using the Sigma F88 brush to give a precise contour. Seriously, us round faced girls need all the help we can get. 


So now that I've officially jumped on the bandwagon with vigor and become apart of the Nars Matte Multiple fandom I need to get my hands on some of the other shades. For research purposes, of course.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11815423/?claim=wqp4euv4xn2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

xoxo, Haley   

No comments:

Post a Comment