Monday, April 14, 2014

The It Primer


I, Haley, am a believer in primers. I feel like they make a difference in my skin and I think when I go without a primer my foundation slides right off my skin. But that's just me, no shame. Since I practically throw my money at any primer that boats to be amazing I had to try out the It Cosmetics "Feel The Moment" primer. And whoa mama, I'm "feelin" it. I have no shame in being cheesy either. 

This primer claims to be a sensory awakening primer-serum hybrid that provides perfectly poreless, hydrated and airbrushed like skin. Apparently they're "feelin" themselves too, those are some pretty big claims It Cosmetics.  

And after trying it out for a week and a half, I gotta say, I like it. This primer is different; it has a serum like texture and does in fact add an extra layer of hydration to your skin. "Feel the Moment" is made with a ton of different skin helping/loving ingredients, thus making it anti-aging too. While it doesn't make me look airbrushed it does help with my pores and I'm "feelin" it y'all. I'm "feelin" it. 

If you have dry, flakey or aging skin I would highly recommend this primer; it feels amazing on the skin, really helps to minimize pores and has a relaxing herbal aroma to it. Although, if you have oily skin stay far far far away from this product. It will be entirely too heavy and will not help to mattify your skin or hold foundation. 

I hope this little review helped some of my fellow primer lovers out there! Let me know if you have any primers you love or if you think they even work. 

Xoxo,
Haley 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone rants and raves about Benefit POREfessional, but I do truly think that one works! I'll take your advice and not go near this one, but I was intrigued to try it before you said it wouldn't be good for oily skin!

    Great post - I love your writing style btw. Really witty and interesting! :) xx

    www.vivaepernay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! :) & you're right the POREfessional is so hyped up but it's awesome if you have oily or combination skin!

      Delete