Friday, April 11, 2014

Love at first Bite


Hello you lovely bunch! Today I'm bringing you a stunner of a lipstick. Excuse me, not just a lipstick, an entire lip product line. It was love at first application, or shall I say love at first Bite. 

Yes, pun intended. Like love at first sight, ya get it? Yes, I laughed at my self. 

 Bite Beauty is a natural lip care company that makes products that are actually healthy enough to eat, they use food grade quality ingredients. Whaaat, amazing, I know! Also, most products have resveratrol in themthe same antioxidant that is in a glass of red wine. What?! So it's anti-aging too? Insane. While Bite is all natural it offers an incredible product lineup, from lip sticks to lip creams, to amazing lip treatments. 

This lipstick pictured above is the Luminous Creme Lipstick in Granache, and it is spectacular. The product is creamy, nourishing, highly pigmented and has some serious lasting power. The color I chose is a particularly radiant orchid-esque shade, and if you're not sure what that looks like think of a blend between a bright purple and pink. It took me quite awhile to pick this shade, they have a TON of color options in all different formulas.   

While I only own one Bite product (for now) I would highly recommend their lipsticks, it truly was love at first Bite.  On my to buy list is their Agave Lip Mask, Cashmere Lip Cream, Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub and their Honey Lip Lacquers. I'm lucky enough that where I work carries Bite so I've gotten to play with it quite a lot and it is impressive! 

Next time you're in the market for any lip products go give Bite some love, you won't be sorry you did!

Xoxo,
Haley 



2 comments:

  1. The colour of this lipstick is beautiful!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK, please leave your FB page link.

    ReplyDelete