Sunday, March 16, 2014

S.S 3


Happy Stunday! This particular week has been quite hectic with events, prom makeovers, and long shifts at work. That being said I needed my makeup to last for hours, hence the products I've chosen for this weeks Sunday Stunners.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: This is a finishing spray that increase the longevity of your makeup without making you look cakey like some powders can tend to do. I use this product pretty much every time I wear make up, a few sprays will keep you looking flawless for hours!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: This gorgeous palette houses 16 shadows that are made with 100% natural cocoa powder. To me, the standout feature of this product are the matte shadows! It's hard to come by a palette that offers multiple matte shadows; a majority of palettes include one maybe two matte shadows and that is simply not enough. I bought this palette maybe a month ago and have used it almost every day since then! The colors blend well, have a rich pigmentation and you can create a variety of looks using the wide range of neutrals that come in the adorable little chocolate tin.

Formula X for Sephora Top Coat: With there being sooo many top coats on the market it's hard to find one that stands out. I ran out of my Seche Vite top coat and gave this one a whirl. It dries fast and locks in color for about 5 days without any chipping. I'm liking it!

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette: I use the lightest concealer in the palette to trace and define my eyebrows and my lips if I'm wearing a dark color that day. It works extremely well for this purpose and I use it every day that I do a full face. 

Let me know if there is anything you've been loving this week and think I should try out too!
Anyways, toddles, I hope you lovely people of the inter-webs have a wonderful week

xoxo,
Haley 






No comments:

Post a Comment