Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lustings


You know those times when you literally can't spend money so you just stare and wish you had everything? Think- little kid with its face pressed to the candy store window looking in longingly while its mother yells for him to hurry up down the street. Sad, I know. As part of my job I get to try a lot of product on others so I can kind of figure out which ones will work for me and which ones won't, these are all products that I've tried out on clients and love

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade: Brow game forever strong. This waterproof formula has serious lasting power and it provides you with an easy, strong brow. 

2. Benefit Gimme Brow: This is a truly unique product, amazing for days you don't want to put a lot of effort into your look but you don't want to have cave man brows. It adds fullness so for all you ladies and gents that have sparse brows or had a tragic waxing accident. 

3. MUFE HD Blush: Yassss. These go on so naturally, giving you the look of vitality that blushes are supposed to do without making you look like 503 powders layered on your face. My favorite way to apply is with a big stippling brush, it just melts the products into the skin. They also offer a lovely true tangerine color that looks scary(like you're going to look like a clown scary)but actually is extremely flattering on tan and deeper skin tones!

4. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: Everyone and their mother has raved about this product, I've tried it but never bought. It's time to take the plunge. (in like a month when I can shop again) It's full coverage, creamy, long lasting, crease proof  and allegedly a baby unicorn is popped out every time someone buys it, it's that amazing.    

Is there any other products I should try out? 
xoxo, 
Haley 

2 comments:

  1. i want gimme brow so badly!! i love benefit makeup so much! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/vintage-bomber-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gimme Brow works miracles on brows, invest in it girl!

      Delete