Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Best in Class


I recently did a post concerning my least used products; so I wanted to counter that somewhat negative ramble with a post about my most loved babies. These are products I use pretty much every time I do my makeup, no matter what look I'm going for these are my go to. They complete any look and haven't failed me thus far. Have I professed my love enough yet?!


MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle: This is my every day highlight, it looks gorgeous over any blush and is stunner stand alone product too! It gives you a soft, lit from within glow. You can also use this on the inner corner of your eye to give you a bright eyed effect. 

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer: This lovely little twist up concealer is what I use for a cream highlighter on my cheek bones, chin and forehead. Like the name says it's a dream. 

Make Up For Ever Mat Bronzer in 40: I use this mat bronzer as my powder contour, it never looks chalky or too orange. An added bonus, I've had this since november and haven't even made a dent in it!


MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre: This beaut is what I use for my eye primer to prevent creasing and increase shadow pigmentation. It gets the job done and I would recommend it if you have issues with for shadow staying put. 

Lancome Cils Booster Xl: This is Lancome's lash primer, it is a white potion that you coat your lashes with prior to mascara to give you mega volume and length. I absolutely love it!     


I hope you lovely people are having a splendid Wednesday or hump day, as some like to call it! Is there any products that you use everyday, no matter what? 

Xoxo, 
Haley   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment