Sunday, April 27, 2014

S.S 7


Happy Sunday Y'all! 
The tides have turned my friends, inspiration in the makeup department has been re-struck. Do you also hear the angels singing? Good, glad I'm not the only one. The moment you break free of a rut and rediscover your love for something is quite the magical moment. That's what this past week has been for me, hallelujah. Onto the stunners: 


Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner: Alpine 
I've mentioned the smudge sticks from Stila before but they are ah-ma-zing. Seriously, best inner rim liner I've tried. It stays on all day and is truly waterproof. I've put it to the test, all in the name of beauty. 
I use this white color all the time to make my eyes look bigger and make my eyeshadows pop. Not to mention the color range for these liners are insane, I'm dying to try the canary yellow one!


First Aid Beauty: Ultra Repair Cream
This is your all purpose cream, the Mr.Get-it-done of the cream world. I use this on my face as a morning moisturizer, as a soothing cream when my tattoos were healing and on any dry skin on the body. It's perfect for if you have sensitive skin like me, no paragons or fragrance just a gentle, lovely cream.   

Peter Thomas Roth: Oilless Oil 
I have recently been giving this "oil" a go and I've got to give a slow clap to Mr. Roth. We've got a winner on our hands, ladies and gents. This is an anti-aging oilless oil that is actually made from sugarcane and helps to improve elasticity and radiance while preventing water loss below the skin. It's moisturizing without making you feel like a grease ball. 


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
I am a certified nerd, I would rather live in Middle Earth than this one. Zero shame in my game. I loved all of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and I find The Hobbit to be amazing too. If you haven't yet tried these movies you really should, they are beautifully shot all the while transporting you to an entirely wonderful, magical world. 

Have a wonderful week and find something stunning! 

Xoxo,
Haley 




2 comments:

  1. I love the Stila Smudge Sticks! I own about 7 I think! Lovely post! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete