Sunday, April 20, 2014

S.S 6


Beauty ruts are one of the worst type of ruts to get in, at least when you work in the beauty industry. When you just start doing the same look over and over again because it takes the least amount of time, hence the lack of makeup goodies on todays weekly stunners post. But hey-ho I still found some stunning things this week so here we go:

Formula X Dry Spray: 

If you paint your nails you need this in your life. Simple as that. This is a spray that dries your nail polish within seconds, seconds I tell you. Better than any "fast dry top coat" out there. Just whack your polish on then give those puppies a few spritz of the Formula X Dry Spray and BAM you're ready to rock and roll with your freshly painted claws. Get it girl, get it. 

Fresh form the Garden: 

There is something so magical about being able to walk outside, go to your yard and pick your own dinner. No having to drive to the closest restaurant, just simply pop into your garden and there you have fresh food ready to consume. It's crazy to me that this is how we now think, but years ago people would have been in awe of the fact that almost no one has gardens anymore and we all have to go buy pretty much all of our food. It's funny how times change. 

Friends and Family:

I know I'm not alone in pushing quality time with friends and family to the side. But sometimes we need to push work to the side and appreciate the people we have around us 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, let me know of any stunners you have!

xoxo,
Haley  

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try that nail spray! I love painting my nails but I'm so lazy with waiting on them to dry hah X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, definitely makes things 50x easier!

      Delete