Sunday, April 6, 2014

S.S 5


Happy Sunday Funday! 
I skipped my Sunday Stunners post last week because there wasn't too much I was loving. But here we are, yet another Sunday. This weeks stunners were...

Photo 1: Salon Perfect nail polish in the color Perfectly Peach, this is a cheap and cheerful one. It breaks the bank a whopping $1, incredibly expensive. I know. Next, we have Deborah Lippmann's glittery goodness in the color Stronger. Beautiful, yet a total beeyotch to get off. And finally the Nars lippie in the shade MayFlower. Hello holy grail. 

Photo 2: I like to call this one baby Dior plays in a field of rose petals. How classy, how demure, how enchanting. In all honesty this little buddy was given to me as a sample and I've been using it every day this week. Not my fav but I don't hate it. 

Photo 3: Hullo smexy smelling candle. This Tobacco & Patchouli scent is a total babe. It's a scent unlike any other, if you're near an Urban Outfitters stop by and give it whiff.  On a serious note what the heck is patchouli and is this why the cancel smells so delightful? 

Photo 4: The Beauty Blender, ahhh the infamous BB. I must admit I recently have fallen head over heels for the pink egg looking thing. It blends in foundation and concealer like a dream, making it look totally natural. It really is worth the hype. 

I hope you lovely people are having a simply splendid Sunday, please do let me know if you've been loving anything this week!

Xoxo, 
Haley   

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for a lovely award, you can read the details in my blog. Sorry if you've already been nominated!:) http://misslmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete