Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stunners 2


Another week is over already? Jeeze. This weekend was filled with bridal, pageant and prom makeup. Which is fun, but gets slightly repetitive after 9 hours of it. I've also realized a majority of people are still scared of red lips *sigh* 
Anyways, I wanted to share with you lovely people the beauty things along with the rando things I've been loving this week!

True Blue Spa Hand Cream: This stuff is magic. This magical cream is a gift from my dearest neighbor, she gives it to me every year for Christmas and I'm forever grateful. It seriously makes your hands feel like cashmere, hence the name I suppose. 

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick: This is in the color Nude Delight, a warm flesh toned nude. I've been wearing this lipstick with pretty much every eye look I've rocked this week and it goes with ev-erry-thang. Not to mention that the formula is super moisturizing, no awkward lip cracks over here. Woohoo!


Sephora Nail Polish: I'll be the first to say that I definitely didn't give these polishes a chance...that being said, they rock! I especially love this color (Hot In Here) and I'm excited to give the other colors a go. While they don't have the longest lasting formula I still found them quite nice with a top coat. 

Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner: Holy long wearing. These eyeliners are waterproof, smudge proof and last pretty much forever. Ze color I have is Via De' Martelli, this eyeliner is the main reason I've been wearing so many neutral eyes this past week, it's the perfect compliment to neutral shadows. I love it!  

Forever 21 Earrings: These turquoise studs have been my go to for the past few weeks actually. They add a pop of color to any look and actually feel like much better quality than the $1.99 I paid for them. 


Game of Thrones: This show is my jam. Currently I'm re-watching season 3 to prep for the upcoming season 4 and it has just reminded me how much I really love/hate but really love but realllllly hate but ultimately love pretty much every character. At least at one point this season every character has been my favorite, besides Geoffrey, screw that kid. I'll never like him..I think. Either way I can't wait for season 4 and if you have no idea what I'm talking about you really need to get your life in order and watch this show.


And here is a picture of my niece trying to get her rubber ducky during bath time. Dawww. 

As you can probably tell I've been playing around with photoshop. Too gaudy? I'm not sure how I feel about the editing yet. 
Have a fabulous week guys!
xoxo, 
Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment